German women are game for groping, forced kissing, with virtual impunity!
Groping German police officers' boobs: 400 Euro fine. Just got forcibly kissed in subway? Police don't care.
About two weeks ago a Pakistani was arrested in Cologne. He had harrassed several women and groped an off duty police women's breasts. The official secured the man, and later transferred him to police colleagues. He was fined 400 Euro. [Pi-news.net ]
In a summary trial, the court sentenced him to a fine of 80 daily rates à 5 euros. The accusation was originally for insult (Beleidigung) , but the court did not convict him of this crime. . It convicted the man, who had had 1,54 per mille blood alcohol, for "indecent exposure". [Express Newspaper].
- If you think groping a hot police woman's breasts is fun worth 400 Euro, be aware that your daily rate will be higher. It is your daily available net income. Coincidentally, fines under 90 daily rates do not appear on your criminal record! [Wikipedia]
- Be also aware of institutionalized leftist double standards. German refugees enjoy liberties equivalent to US black privilege. If you are not privileged by refugee status , you might face consequences for misbehavior. A year before, an elderly German man's clumsy pickup attempt caused a twitter uproar, unlike this year's musim mass gropings ( #Aufschrei 0.0 – Wenn die feministische Empörung ausbleibt ...).
- Playing out your phantasy with street walkers or legal brothels is still safer and cheaper.
- A German man who would defend and avenge his wife's getting groped certainly would be dealt with the force of the law
- The poor groper deserves privacy! Note that the face of the criminal is totally blacked out in Express Newspaper!
- Ever since the 2016 cologne new year's sex attacks German media started to violate the official institutionalized codex 12.1 of Self Censorship to prevent Racism, Xenophobia. It is considered unnecessary and thus illegal to mention that the defendant was Pakistani. One must not even mention that he was not a blue eyed 20th generation German. But, a government backlash is already underway:
- German Police Forbidden to Name “North Africans”
- Die Welt: Criminal North Africans 'A Long-Guarded State Secret' in ...
- Cologne: 11,000 “North African” Crimes per Year - -
- WATCH: North African Migrants Stone Transsexuals in Dortmund ...
Compare the treatment of refugee sex offenders with how European Whites are treated:
Forced kiss on mouth, in subway. Police unfazed
It happened between Reumannplatz and Karlsplatz. And: "It was quick," says Iryna L. "He was seated next to me in the full wagon, he stroked my hand and I screamed." Stop it ". I looked around for another place when he grabbed me by the shoulder, pulled me close and kissed me on the mouth. "
The business consultant hit the assailant with her purse. There was little Help. "Two men stared stupidly, a woman advised her to call the police," said the victim. The "kisser" - a North Africans, as Iryna L. suspected - fled at Karlsplatz. The outraged victims dialed 133, waited for the officers who took her to the police station.
There came the nasty surprise: Because a kiss is not sexual harassment, the girl from Vienna received only a police confirmation to explain her late arrival at the company. Her boss showed heart, gave her a day off. The police requested the video from the U1. "Maybe there's a fine for violation of decency," says a spokesman. [heute.at]
After Cologne's New Year's Eve more than 1,100 complaints were filed to the prosecutor. More than 480 of them were for sexual offenses. Most citizens are unaware: The perpetrators who harassed and groped the women can be hardly be prosecuted. The reason: "Angrapschen" (groping)is simply not covered by the German Sexual Penal Laws. It knows no offense of "sexual harassment". That is for many of Cologne's victims: you have little chance to experience a conviction of the offender for sexual offenses committed.[Focus]
Briefly groping a woman on top the clothing on the breasts or buttocks is not recognized as a sexual assault by the legislator . Only when the offender gropes the victim underneath the clothes, and only then if physical resistance occurs, can it be considered a sexual offense. A clear statement of intent in the form of "no" is not enough. According to the statements of Federal prosecutor (Staatsanwältin) Attorney Dagmar Freudenberg by the German Women Lawyers Association (DJB) the activity must be "clearly visibly sexually-related activity". This condition is only rendered unnecessary if the victim does not dare to fight back because of "danger to life and limb", and if the offender thus exploited this vulnerable position. [Pi-news.net rephrasing Focus]
But according to prosecutor Freudenberg [..] in practice: groping underneath the clothing without additionally moving the hands underneath the clothing is usually no sexual offense . Focus
Cologne New Year Grope Festival & Cover-up
For those who don't know the details of the 2015/2016 Cologne New Year's festival, here a summary from
According to reports in local German media, the girls were returning home from New Year’s celebrations near the city’s famous cathedral, when they were accosted by the nonwhites.
According to a victim quoted by the Express newspaper, the women tried to flee, but were “grabbed everywhere, on the breasts and in the groin area. The men laughed, pulled our hair, and said we were fair game. We were crying and were panicked; it was horrible.”
According to a victim quoted by the Kölnische Rundschau newspaper, the attack started in front of the main railway station.
“We were surrounded by a group of at least 30,” a seventeen year-old girl said. “They stole our bags and valuables and groped us. I had fingers inserted in every orifice,” she said. Other women had their clothes pulled off by an even larger mob.
All of the German media reports refused to carry any indication of the race of the attackers, but the Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger newspaper reported that posts about the attack made by eyewitnesses on the Facebook group Nettwerk Köln were all deleted because of their “xenophobic tendencies.”
480 Euro fine: defendant was among a group that surrounded, groped, and stole things from the female victim. He was found in possession of a smartphone stolen from a harassment victim.